Holler’s mission is to enrich conversations everywhere with useful content in the place where people share the most—messaging.
Holler is a content platform that helps people have better conversations. By understanding the connection between content, words, people, places, and time, Holler serves up relevant and expressive content at the perfect moment – resulting in deeper emotional expression for users. Brands are not only welcome, but wanted in the conversations users have daily.
As a Client Partner on the Global Marketing Solutions team, you’ll be responsible for growing advertising revenue through brand partnerships.
This is a full-time position based in our New York, NY office.
- As a Client Partner for Holler, your primary responsibilities include identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities. You will act as a trusted advisor to clients and agencies and have a mix of strategic and tactical sales experience
- The ability to develop a sales plan and pipeline to define strategies and tactics for long-term sustained success from new and existing clients
- Identify and engage key influencers and decision makers at prospective clients and agencies to champion Holler’s products and services
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, including: prospecting, scheduling pitch meetings, negotiating and closing key accounts.
- The ability to effectively Forecast your business; to include Stage, Close Dates, and Expected Revenue
- Understand and adapt to Holler’s ongoing product and technology developments, while keeping abreast of industry trends and innovations to ensure Holler maintains a competitive profile and client value proposition
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills (out-of-the-box thinking)
- Work collaboratively with internal teams (Operations, Product, Account Management, Marketing), while mentoring new team members as our organization grows
- Accountability-minded. You accept and thrive in a culture of healthy accountability
- Empathetic. You have empathy for other teams and team members, can tolerate mistakes, and strive to make everyone around you better
- 5+ years of experience in digital media sales (Social and Mobile experience preferred)
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Must be willing to travel. 30% minimum
- BS/BA degree preferred; minimum 5 years of a stellar sales career with a superior network and relationships