Holler’s mission is to enrich conversations everywhere with useful content in the place where people share the most—messaging.
Holler is a content platform that helps people have better conversations. By understanding the connection between content, words, people, places, and time, Holler serves up relevant and expressive content at the perfect moment – resulting in deeper emotional expression for users. Brands are not only welcome, but wanted in the conversations users have daily.
We are looking for a Creative Strategist who can work at the intersection of conversation, culture and brand strategy. You will be fascinated with how people speak in messaging experiences and how content can help them communicate. You will be able to digest a wide array of brand strategies and understand how to translate that into meaningful conversational content programs that drive value for the user, the brand and the messaging platform.
You’ll be comfortable developing RFPs to express the opportunity to our brand partners and collaborate with our talented in-house animation studio to bring your vision to life.
- Interpret a brand brief and goals and creatively guide the development of proposals for clients from start to finish with a focus on coming up with compelling ideas and storytelling
- Facilitate brainstorms to explore ideas that bring value to all stakeholders - users, brands and platforms
- Collaborate with our agency and client partners on development of branded programs
- Bring a deep understanding of how people communicate and the role visuals play in communication and keep a keen pulse on trends in culture and creativity
- Work with Customer Success to understand results from branded campaigns and funnel learnings into future thinking
- Keep track of competitive landscape
- Be a thought leader on Conversational Creative Strategy and educate the company and our agency and client partners on the latest industry and technology trends, innovation opportunities and ground-breaking ideas and executions
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, including a background in creative strategy roles
- CPG/QSR/Entertainment industry experience a bonus
- Experience within a top tier creative agency, brand creative group or a strategy role within a technology company
- Deep understanding of the creative process and best practices in messaging
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Superior research skills with extraordinary attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: friendly demeanor, positive attitude, and the ability to collaborate with various teams
- Demonstrated personal passion and knowledge of entertainment/pop culture and digital/social media landscapes