Holler’s mission is to enrich conversations everywhere with useful content in the place where people share the most—messaging.
Holler is a content platform that helps people have better conversations. By understanding the connection between content, words, people, places, and time, Holler serves up relevant and expressive content at the perfect moment – resulting in deeper emotional expression for users. Brands are not only welcome, but wanted in the conversations users have daily.
Holler is seeking a Director of Pricing & Yield Management to join our growing business operations team in NYC.
This is a unique opportunity to develop, implement and drive revenue maximization strategies across Holler’s global portfolio. This position will work collaboratively with cross-functional leadership group to build, sustain and grow the vision for improving the pricing & yield levers of our portfolio of platform partners on a global scale. You will be responsible for managing the advertising monetization program, creating performance metrics that demonstrate the value of the program and monitoring compliance and adoption internationally.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and a desire to help shape the overall global business strategy. As a key leader in a rapidly growing global digital media company, this person will help drive significant revenue growth.
• Define pricing and inventory value for both performance and display media models
• Manage rate cards globally and seasonally by country and region
• Own deal & exception approvals
• Create guidelines and rationalize profitability and pricing of custom and sponsorship elements, including pricing thresholds and margin attainment
• Be responsible for yield management across all demand channels and formats
• Partner with internal teams to ideate and roll out new and innovative ad formats
• Drive the development of quantitative models necessary for evaluation and implementation of new strategies, content acquisition, deals, rep agreements, and other business models
• Develop, research, and analyze pricing strategies; test and evaluate current and proposed pricing strategies
• 6+ years of experience in Digital Advertising Pricing & Inventory roles
• Self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Deep experience with data and passion for the insights they unlock
• Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
• Proven results in creating and implementing strategies that drive growth, optimize pricing and accurately and holistically report on business performance
• Experience working with or implementing processes and systems to facilitate pricing exceptions, deal reviews, and global rate card reviews
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Holler is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Holler is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.