We’re looking for a highly motivated Editorial and Programming Intern to assist the Holler content team with their unique approach to content programing. Be part of an innovative company in an emerging area of content programing to help service Holler’s millions of monthly active users with rich, engaging and relevant content.
Status: Part Time Internship (preferably a minimum of 3 days per week)
- Oversee a comprehensive “Content Audit” of the Holler content library
- Work closely with the Content Studio team on design and artistic expression
- Assist with project management of marketing and brand content projects (internal & external)
- Assist with regular content audits to keep Holler’s library current and engaging
- Pursuing (or recently completed) Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or another relevant area of study
- Fluency in English
- Experience and interest with popular culture, influencer content, gaming, internet culture, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an agile work environment