Holler’s mission is to enrich conversations everywhere with useful content in the place where people share the most—messaging.
Holler is a content platform that helps people have better conversations. By understanding the connection between content, words, people, places, and time, Holler serves up relevant and expressive content at the perfect moment – resulting in deeper emotional expression for users. Brands are not only welcome, but wanted in the conversations users have daily.
We are seeking our first Executive Assistant – who can foster our growth into the next stage through supporting our CEO in all aspects. Our perfect candidate will be the energetic ambassador to the company at large and is motivated by a love for organization, planning, and space operations. The role reports to the Chief of Staff and will be located at HQ in our New York, NY offices.
- Proactively and efficiently manage the day-to-day of the CEO including scheduling meetings, calendar management, document preparation, booking travel and speaking engagements, taking meeting notes and personal assistance as needed.
- End to end management of Holler’s New York and San Mateo offices
- Serve as the “first face” welcoming visitors to Holler’s New York Office
- Organize weekly all hands meetings, and assist with company offsites.
- Supply purchasing, stocking, and inventory management along with new hire desk setups
- Serve as a point of contact for internal logistics questions
- 2+ years of experience in and administrative role, at least one of which supporting a c-level executive
- Experience managing complex professional and personal calendars
- Extreme attention to detail
- Professional communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong passion for helping others
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality